Hi Susan,

We had a similar problem with a different publisher recently and it was because our proxy IP address was blocked as a result of suspicious activity from one user.  Our IT department monitors this on our end and removed the user at the time we noticed the activity, but the journal publisher didn’t contact us about the block and didn’t know the IP was for the proxy so no off-campus traffic could go through.  Our stanzas were fine as well and it worked on campus, so it took a while to figure out why only the off-campus access didn’t work.  Maybe check activity logs or ask the publisher about IP blocks and see if a similar situation happened?  We use EZproxy as well.

Hope that helps,

Patricia

LIBR_comb_v_4c_rgb.jpg

Patricia Pang, Electronic Resources

William C. Mearns Centre for Learning-McPherson Library Acquisitions

3800 Finnerty Road PO Box 1800 STN CSC, Victoria, BC  V8W 3H5 Canada

P: 250-721-8246| F: 250-721-8240 | ppang@uvic.ca | uvic.ca/library