From: 000000127ed07087-dmarc-request@listserv.nasig.org
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:08 PM
Subject: [SERIALST] Fwd: [SERIALST] question about digital serials access
To: <serialst@listserv.nasig.org>

And a very good thing for our entire society that they DO track and flag down usage not paid for in any fashion.
.
This type of California-thinking, that everyone else should pay for what they want, is immoral and unethical in every situation of life, period.
.
That includes here, when applied to individual access knowingly granted to resources SOMEONE ELSE has spent their time and money creating for a group of which the individual is not a member.