Yes, we had the same issue this year. The explanation I got was that the publishers were pushing NA Publishing to confirm that we have print subscriptions for the same titles (as opposed to microfilm only). Not sure how they (publishers) would have checked, but we did cancel a couple titles where we were only receiving microfilm.

Christina Torbert

Head of Continuing Resources

Bibliographer for Philosophy and Religion

Associate Professor

J.D. Williams Library

University of Mississippi

P.O. Box 1848