From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG> on behalf of Patricia Dover <prdover@SEWANEE.EDU>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 8:38:09 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Impact Factor needed for single journal title

Can someone look up the impact factor for State Politics and Policy Quarterly and share it with me?

We do not have a subscription to Journal Citation Reports and I just need the info on that one title.

Thanks in advance!

Pat Dover

Patricia Dover

Electronic Resources Librarian

Collections Management

Jessie Ball duPont Library

The University of the South

178 Georgia Ave.

Sewanee, TN 37383

931.598.1657

prdover@sewanee.edu

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1