From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Chris Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:56 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Still Claiming Serials?

As a spin-off of sorts to the recent thread on Serials Assistant duties, I would be curious to hear from any libraries that have decided to cease the practice of claiming serials and the reasoning behind your decision and how it has gone for you.

Feel free to reply here or contact me directly.

Thanks much.

Chris

--

Chris G. Hudson

Director of Collection Services
LBIS
Kenyon College

740-427-5684

hudsoncg@kenyon.edu

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1