From: "Chris Hudson" <hudsoncg@KENYON.EDU>
To: "SERIALST" <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:56:20 PM
Subject: [SERIALST] Still Claiming Serials?

As a spin-off of sorts to the recent thread on Serials Assistant duties, I would be curious to hear from any libraries that have decided to cease the practice of claiming serials and the reasoning behind your decision and how it has gone for you.

Feel free to reply here or contact me directly.

Thanks much.

Chris

--
Chris G. Hudson
Director of Collection Services

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1