racwheel@indiana.edu

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Melissa Hill
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:00 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG

I cannot find information about exactly how I received the information, but I found an email from me to my director from June saying that "Ebony has suspended print publication, and it doesn't make sense to subscribe electronically", so it was clear to me that someone intended it to continue electronically, but not in a format that allowed IP access. My guess is that I obtained this information either from EBSCO or the publisher.

Melissa

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Rebecca Moorman <rmoorman@alaska.edu> wrote:

Has anyone had success receiving issues of Ebony since November 2016?  I've found articles about the change in ownership and about problems getting issues to subscribers, but we've been unsuccessful in finding current contact information for the publisher or distributor.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca Moorman
Head, Technical Services
UAA/APU Consortium Library
University of Alaska Anchorage
907.786.1974

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1

--

Melissa Hill
Serials & Electronic Resources Manager