Hi Leah,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, I was talking about the SuperUser” setting. We tried it, but were unable to get it working properly. Could you walk me through how you set this service up for your library? And the sequence of steps undertaken by staff once a request for an article is received? We could not get this to work at all, in spite of a multitude of emails and phone calls between Wiley and the library.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Brenda Keane

Library Serials Coordinator & Archives Technician

Johnson & Wales University

8 Abbott Park Place

Yena Center

Providence, RI 02903