Thank you for the advance notice Glenn.  And while I am sorry to hear your news, I appreciate learning before you close the doors. Our library has been an Absolute customer since it was founded, having previously worked with Glenn’s father, the late, great Alfred Jaeger, for back volumes and issues at the company that carried his name.  The Jaeger family were true friends of libraries and worked hard to establish a family atmosphere with their customers.  I personally experienced the welcoming and collaborative approach Mr. & Mrs. Jaeger and their sons took with customers.  I became an member of their extended family the first time I met the parents.

In conclusion I want to say thank you to Glenn and his family for many years of excellent service and friendship.  Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Susan

Susan Davis

Interim Head of Acquisitions

University at Buffalo (SUNY)