Hi Barbara,

Just tested CINAHL, and it’s happening here too.

When I test the same article in PubMed, the process works normally.

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 10:03 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Problem in CINAHL with Linking to ILLiad

Hi, everyone.

A problem cropped up a day or so ago and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.  What is happening is when a patron searches CINAHL and clicks on the 360 Link icon on an article that we have no full text or print for, the article title is displaying in both the journal title and article fields on the 360 Link screen.  I first contact ExLibris tech support thinking it is a problem with the open url resolver, but they said it is a metadata problem. The citation looks fine to me in CINAHL.  We can eventually find the journal title, but it makes more work for ILL when they try to fulfill the request.   Has anyone see this problem?

Sincerely,

--

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1