Hi Barbara,

Elsevier has a mediated pay per view service, Article Choice, which we have had great success with. The pricing is better than Copyright Clearance Center for Elsevier journals. We paid about 1.7% of what it would have cost the school to purchase the journals individually.

Wiley and Taylor & Francis also have PPV services. Depending on the volume of downloads purchased (in advance), it will cost from $20.00 - $34.00 per download. We have tried Wiley, with limited success, and have not yet tried T&F – but are considering that for 2019. Wiley is not as user friendly – almost impossible to mediate.

Good luck,

Brenda Keane

Subscriptions & Archives Coordinator

Johnson & Wales University