Of note, I had to send this email from my phone in order to get the re-captcha feature of Ebsco support to work.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: EBSCO <auto-response@ebsco.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Subject: EBSCO New Case #3461766 - Support Site: Issue with article level metadata and failing openURL12/11/2018
To: <Abigail.sparling@ualberta.ca>

Thank you for contacting EBSCO Information Services for assistance.  Your needs are important to us, and we have assigned the following Case Number to your request: 3461766 - "Support Site: Issue with article level metadata and failing openURL12/11/2018".

Our support team is working to respond to your case within 24 hours. In the meantime, please know that answers to many product questions can be found in the FAQs, tutorials and user guides on the EBSCO Help site at https://help.ebsco.com/.

If you wish to provide additional information on this case, please use the “Reply” button on your email.  This will ensure your response is received and documented within this case.

Sincerely,

EBSCO Information Services

1-800-758-5995 (USA and Canada)
1-978-356-6500 (Worldwide), or 00-800-3272-6000 (International Toll Free)
Interested in training?  Visit http://training.ebsco.com
To check current system status: https://status.ebsco.com/

Learn more about EBSCO Information Services at:
www.ebsco.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain information which is covered by professional or other privilege. If you are neither the intended recipient of this email nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete from your system. EBSCO Industries, Inc., its subsidiaries and divisions accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this email.