Yes, we claim print issues.  We still have many print subscriptions so it is important to keep the runs intact.  We have Sierra and I issue claims mid and end-of month.  If I see something in between I back date it so that is will pull up in the next claim cycle.  We use EBSCO and are happy with their service and responses.
-Steve

From: "Christina Sinkler-Miller" <00000017251ca882-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>
To: "SERIALST" <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 11:18:52 AM
Subject: [SERIALST] Claiming Print Periodicals

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
WARNING: This email originated from outside of SCAD. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good Morning,

We are in the process of reviewing our claiming procedures and wanted to check-in with other libraries to see what folks were doing.

Basically, is your library claiming print periodicals, and if yes, how so?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Best,
Chris

--
Christina Sinkler-Miller
Head of Technical Services

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1

--
Steve Majure
Serials Librarian

T: 912.525.4702
smajure@scad.edu - www.scad.edu
library.scad.edu

SCAD40: Forty Creative Years

SCAD: The University for Creative Careers ®
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.