Similarly, I was offered Geology journals as follows from a local government agency but our collection is complete. If there are any takers for these, please reply directly to me (celia@arlis.org) and I will pass the information along.

Economic Geology V. 47- V.112.8

GSA Bulletin V. 70 #5-V. 93

Journal of Geochemical Exploration V. 4:1-V 68:1,2

Celia Rozen, Collection Development Coordinator

ARLIS Management Team

Alaska Resources Library & Information Services (ARLIS)

3211 Providence Drive, Library Suite 111

Anchorage, AK 99508

(907) 786-7676

celia@arlis.org