Hi, Jennifer.

KU uses variations of the following language that includes a feedback form link.

[Due to budget constraints,] This resource has been cancelled and will be unavailable after [Month, Day, Year]. Access is retained to [Collection or date range] only.

Consider using [Other Database Link] as an alternative resource.  If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.

-Angie

Angela Rathmel
Head of Acquisitions & Resource Sharing
University of Kansas Libraries
Email | Phone | IM | About me

St. Silouan the Athonite, on printing this email:

'That green leaf on the tree which you needlessly plucked - it was not wrong, only rather a pity for the little leaf.'