757-221-3103

From: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com> On Behalf Of Mueth, Sarah
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:32 AM
To: serialst@simplelists.com

We have the NYT site license and it’s hugely popular. Our subscription is through Lyrasis.

On Aug 22, 2019, at 11:28 AM, McCarthy, Jennifer <Jennifer_McCarthy@urmc.rochester.edu> wrote:

Morning,

Has your library subscribed to the NYT Digital?

I thought institutional access wasn’t avaiable but now I’m seeing availability through libraries.

Does anyone have any info before getting a quote?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer McCarthy

Institute for Innovative Education:  Miner Libraries

University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry

601 Elmwood Ave.

Rochester, NY 14642

Jennifer_McCarthy@urmc.rochester.edu