It could be that the user didn't confirm to allow access to EBSCO. Generally you will get a pop up on your phone when you choose to enable access to third party vendor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Dulaney [cdulaney@american.edu]
To: serialst@simplelists.com [serialst@simplelists.com]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SERIALST] RE: Uploading Full Text Articles in Nexis UNI to Google Drive?

CAUTION:This email originated from outside of the organization.  Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

We are struggling with this option as well, but with our Ebsco databases.  The feature to upload articles from Ebsco to Google Drive can be enabled and disabled from the Ebsco Admin screen.  Gale offers the same option.  But apparently, if it is enabled in Ebsco, the following warning pops up:

There is much distress over this privacy issue, and so we have disabled the feature until we can figure out how to handle it with our students.

How are others handling this?

Christine K. Dulaney

Associate Librarian/Director of Technical Services

American University Library

Washington, DC  20016

202-885-3840