From: serialst@simplelists.com [mailto:serialst@simplelists.com] On Behalf Of Beth Miller
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:11 AM
To: serialst@simplelists.com
Subject: [SERIALST] Journal Info Question

Good morning all,

Does anyone subscribe to the journal, Yearbooks for the History of Eastern Europe (Jahrbücher für Geschichte Osteuropas)?  Did you order directly from the publisher or through a subscription agent? I typically use Ebsco but it appears that they cannot order this one. Publisher website is a little confusing and doesn’t give me all of the information I need.  I have emailed them, but thought I would ask you wise ones about this.

Many thanks!

Beth

Beth A. Miller

Copyright and Subscription Services Librarian

Clark Family Library

Washington & Jefferson College