Seems like this just keeps turning into more and more time and work to gather statistics. I’m having trouble with a few platforms as well…

From: serialst@simplelists.com [mailto:serialst@simplelists.com] On Behalf Of Rothbaum, Ellen
Sent: January-09-20 11:20 AM
To: serialst@simplelists.com; MEDLIB-L@list.uvm.edu
Subject: [SERIALST] COUNTER 5 Report Set-Up

Good morning,

I am attempting to set up COUNTER 5 usage reports for journals on the Ovid and SilverChair platforms.  I was able to download the reports on the Atypon site for Unique Items by the title of the journal for 2019.  I am not able to figure out how I can download the same reports on the Ovid or SilverChair platforms.  The reports include a listing of the Unique Items, which is way too much information.

Thank you very much.

Ellen Rothbaum, MS, AHIP

Medical Librarian

St. Francis Hospital