From: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com> on behalf of LeAnne Rumler <lrumler@hillsdale.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 2:47 PM
To: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com>
Subject: [SERIALST] Kanopy

[EXTERNAL]

Hello,

I have been trying to get in contact with anyone at Kanopy.  Our sales rep is no longer with the company and I have not been contacted by anyone else in sales.  I have tried calling and emailing support with no reply.  Does anyone have a good sales rep I might be able to borrow?  I have some immediate needs for our faculty and Kanopy has the rights to these titles.

Thanks, in advance!

LeAnne Rumler
Technical Services Librarian
Mossey Library