James Knight <james.knight@kanopy.com>
Vanessa Gamet <vanessa.gamet@kanopy.com>

Kaily Goodro <kaily.goodro@kanopy.com>

Shannon Spurlock <shannon.spurlock@kanopy.com>

From: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com> On Behalf Of LeAnne Rumler
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 3:48 PM
To: serialst@simplelists.com
Subject: [External] [SERIALST] Kanopy

Hello,

I have been trying to get in contact with anyone at Kanopy.  Our sales rep is no longer with the company and I have not been contacted by anyone else in sales.  I have tried calling and emailing support with no reply.  Does anyone have a good sales rep I might be able to borrow?  I have some immediate needs for our faculty and Kanopy has the rights to these titles.

Thanks, in advance!

LeAnne Rumler

Technical Services Librarian

Mossey Library