From: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com> on behalf of McGarvey, Nancy <McGarvey.N@gmercyu.edu>
Sent: Saturday, 20 June 2020 1:57 AM
To: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com>
Subject: [SERIALST] Re: question about formatting a serial summary holdings statement

The biggest issue I see with the second suggestion is that there's no explanation of "older issues".  Does that mean last month, last year, five years, etc?

I think you could get away with a single entry if you edited it to something like:

5th Floor Reference

Periodical - Library Holds: 1953+ ; Current year 5th floor, older issues on 8th fl.

Nancy

********************************

Nancy B. McGarvey

Assistant Director/Electronic Resources Librarian
Keiss Library and Learning Commons
Gwynedd Mercy University
1325 Sumneytown Pike
PO Box 901