Hello,

The ISSN Portal (portal.issn.org) provides bibliographic records enriched by the data sources listed below.  Although basic ISSN and title information is provided to free users, only subscribers can view the indexing or coverage information.

ATLA RDB with ATLAS PLUS

CAB Abstracts

Où publier ?

Global Health

EconLit

GeoRef

Linguistics Abstracts

Medline / National Library of Medicine

PsycINFO®

Scopus

SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)

SNIP

Citescore

Catalogo (Latindex)

DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)

Pubmed Central PMC

The Keepers

Regina Reynolds

Director, U.S. ISSN Center