From: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com> on behalf of Barbara Pope <bpope@pittstate.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, 1 September 2020 6:57 AM
To: serialst@simplelists.com <serialst@simplelists.com>
Subject: [SERIALST] FASEB switch from FASEB to Wiley

Hello, everyone.

Because of COVID and someone retiring, I have been little behind with my serials work. In working on my journal renewal, I just realized that FASEB has switched to Wiley.  No problem, except that instead of our access going back to July 1987, it only goes back to 1997. It's a good thing we still have some print volumes in the stacks. I don't understand how this can be.  I thought the "permanent" access we had with a subscription is supposed to transfer.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS

Periodicals/Reference Librarian

Leonard H. Axe Library