Hello Jason,

I keep track of issues received in an Excel spreadsheet.  When the volumes are bound, I keep track of that too, both in the spreadsheet and in the catalog record.  I still claim missing issues.

However, just last week I canceled approximately half of our print journals.  The director determined which print journals we receive are available in databases to which we currently subscribe.

Cheryl

Cheryl Miller Maddox

Public Services Librarian

Christian Theological Seminary