Hello, Jason.

Grimm Book Bindery in Madison, WI services our library materials binding.

They pick up and deliver our periodicals shipment (approximately 150 volumes in the summer).

And for smaller 1 box orders, we use the SCLS Delivery Service = Wisconsin Libraries’ Delivery Network at a minimal charge to transport those small orders between our library and Grimm bindery. SCLS comes to the library 4 days a week for our ILL department.

Sincerely,

Trudi

LU Logo for email signature

Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton