When I think it’ll smudge and ruin content on the opposing page, I blot it with scrap paper till it seems ‘clean’ enough.

Maybe there are better ways to prevent that though, so I’m curious what others say to your question.

Take care,

Cyndi

Cyndi MacCluggage

860-768-4811

cmacclugg@hartford.edu

University Cataloger, Harrison Libraries

University of Hartford

200 Bloomfield Avenue

West Hartford, CT 06117