From: colldv-request@lists.ala.org [mailto:colldv-request@lists.ala.org] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 10:22 AM
To: serialst@simplelists.com; colldv (colldv@lists.ala.org)
Subject: [EXTERNAL][ALCTS-colldv] Question About Microfilm Readers/Scanners

Hello, everyone.

We are looking to possibly replace our microfilm reader/scanners. I was wondering if anyone out there has recently replaced one and is willing share information about it, specifically the model, vendor, and pricing.  Also, does the machine work well and is it easy for patrons to use? I do not want to hear from vendors at this time.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS

Periodicals/Reference Librarian

Leonard H. Axe Library

Pittsburg State University

1701 S. Broadway

Pittsburg KS 66762

620-235-4884

bpope@pittstate.edu

If this message has originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use proper judgement and caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email. This email was scanned by Bitdefender