From: <serialst@simplelists.com> on behalf of "van Sickle, Jennifer" <Jennifer.vanSickle@trincoll.edu>
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021 at 2:58 PM
To: "serialst@simplelists.com" <serialst@simplelists.com>
Subject: [SERIALST] RE: Binding serials

Hello,

We stopped binding what remained of our print periodicals a few years ago due to budget cuts, space concerns, and reduced staff.  This academic year, our current print subscriptions are at a minimum and consists of A) art history or B) titles that faculty still want but aren’t available online.  If the titles are available in JSTOR, unless specifically requested by faculty, we discard the issues once they’re added to the archive.

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.

Science and Electronic Resources Librarian

Trinity College Library

LITS A40

300 Summit St.

Hartford, CT USA 06106