Checkin on TLC (Gerre Wescott) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 27 Jan 2000 14:19 UTC

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:29:43 -0500
From: GERRE WESCOTT <WESCOTT@LYCOMING.EDU>
Subject: Re: Maclean's issue numbering (2 messages)

Hi all!

we have a new serials system that I'm trying to learn/set up from TLC -
anyone else have it?

How do you check in Macleans issue 112:52 1999/113:1 2000?

I've tried to do it with slashes but the system doesn't like it!

Gerre

Duplicate Exchange
Snowden Library
Lycoming College
700 College Place
Williamsport PA 17701-5192

"Meddle not with dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with
catsup"

>>> <ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu> 01/26 5:49 PM >>>
2 messages:

1)_____

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:57:14 -0500
From: Barbara Eastland - Library <eastland@HAL.MUHLBERG.EDU>
Subject: Re: Maclean's issue numbering (Martha Spicuzza)

Hello-

        Maclean's issue #52 is in reality *also* issue number 1 of the
new
volume.  I know, they don't tell you that, but somewhere I picked up
the
info and it's in my check-in record.
        If by chance, my check-in record is wrong, I hope someone will
tell me.

Regards,
Barb

Barbara B. Eastland              VOICE: 484-664-3561
Serials Manager                    FAX: 484-664-3511
Trexler Library                         eastland@hal.muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College
2400 Chew St.
Allentown  PA  18104

2)______

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:08:40 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@UPEI.CA>

Martha, there was no vol. 113, no. 1, issue published.
David

DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca