Re: Web Encyclopedia (Lauren Corbett) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 31 Jan 2000 22:22 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:00:22 -0500
From: Lauren Corbett <lcorbett@ODU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Web Encyclopedia (2 messages)

I agree with David that a web-only offering at a lower price
than the print/web
combination would be appealing.  We do not use cd roms anymore.  I am very
interested in this since I am the Mechanical Engineering and Engineering
Technology Bibliographer at my institution.  It is also useful if you can
use the "vanilla" license and post a copy of the license
agreement with the prepub
advertising on your website.  We are expected to provide a copy
of the license
agreement when submitting a purchase request for electronic products and it
speeds things up to be able to print it from the web instead of calling.
Thanks for soliciting feedback!