Re: Publishers Weekly's "Warning" Karrie Yukon 12 Jan 2000 21:01 UTC

We got a "Warning" letter from Harper's Weekly.  I made copy of this, and
sent it to our serials rep.  She has taken care of this problem for us.
I had never seen this type of letter in the last 5 years of serials work.
Wonders never cease!!!

Karrie

Karrie Yukon
Adult Services Librarian