Binders' Procedures for Replacement Pages... (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 13 Jan 2000 21:04 UTC

2 messages, 62 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:58:37 -0500
From:         Lee Ann Howlett <lhowlett@COM1.MED.USF.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Binders' Procedures for Replacement Pages...

We've used a number of different binders over
the years at the Shimberg Health Sciences
Library & I have never had a binder request
that we do any cutting and/or trimming.
We pay a little extra when the binder must
perform these tasks but that's to be expected
since it takes up more of their time.

Hope this helps.

Lee Ann Howlett
Serials Librarian
Shimberg Health Sciences Library
University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.., MDC 31
Tampa, FL  33612
<lhowlett@COM1.MED.USF.EDU>

(2)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:24:14 -0600
From:         Bonnie Forrest <BF2@GML.LIB.UWM.EDU>

This is very interesting because years ago we used to trim all our
replacement pages and our Binder, Heckman, asked us to stop that
because it was easier for them when we didn't cut them.

Bonnie Forrest
UWM-Golda Meir Library Serials Dept.
2311 E. Hartford Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53201