Re: Title Changes and shelving -- 2 messages Stephen D. Clark 07 Feb 2000 17:14 UTC

2 messages:

1)--------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Title Changes and shelving -- Christina Liggins
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 09:49:07 -0600
From: Edith Pfeifer List <epl@prin.edu>

We decided to put each title in its own spot in the alphabet.  We found
people getting lost (especially ILL) if we shelved them differently. (We
do
put a shelf label on continued by or previously.)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Edith Pfeifer List
Serials Manager/Horizon System Administrator
Marshall Brooks Library
Principia College
Elsah, IL 62028-9799

voice-618.374.5076