Re: Insert to Journal of Heat Transfer -- Merle A. Kimball Stephen D. Clark 17 Feb 2000 13:24 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Insert to Journal of Heat Transfer -- Karen S. Bolton
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:44:27 -0600
From: "Merle A. Kimball" <makimb@MAIL.WM.EDU>

Karen,
    I would have a pocket put on the back cover of the volume by the
bindery and put the extra material there. You could possibly ruin it by
cutting it up and binding it in. You need to send the material with the
volume so they can make the pocket the right size and add a note to the
binding slip to "make pocket".

Merle Kimball
Serials Collection Management & Preservation Librarian
Earl Gregg Swem Library
College of William & Mary
Williamsburg, VA  23187-8794