Re: Genomics -- Nancy Burns Stephen D. Clark 18 Feb 2000 14:08 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Genomics -- John Lucas
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:53:33 -0500
From: Nancy Burns <nburns@phoenix.princeton.edu>

        I think a recheck of the earlier messages (see the SERIALST
archives, http://list.uvm.edu/archives/serialst.html, if you've deleted
them) will show that the available online issues for 2000 are from v.
63,
not v. 62.  The print seems to be running a bit behind the e-version;
we haven't received the v. 63 issues in paper yet, and only received
62:3
about two weeks ago.

                                Nancy Burns
                                Cataloging Unit IV (Serials)