Re: Presidency -- 2 messages Stephen D. Clark 02 Mar 2000 16:57 UTC

2 messages:

1)------------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Presidency -- Jeanette Skwor
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:19:45 -0600
From: Karen Chobot <chobot@plains.nodak.edu>

Hi - we have received the following issues of Presidency:

v1n1 1998 spring
v1n2  1998 fall
v2n2  1999 winter
v2n2  1999 spring
v2n2  1999 fall (received in October 1999.)

It is supposed to be 3x/year, so I suppose judging from what we have
here,
there is no summer issue, and it doesn't look as if there ever was a
v1n3.

I am probably going to let this one go - if anyone wants my copies,
please
let me know!

Hope this helps, Karen.

Karen M. Chobot, MS, MLS