Re: Management Review -- Kent Mulliner Stephen D. Clark 02 Mar 2000 20:24 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Management Review -- Tom Evans
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:16:19 -0500
From: Kent Mulliner <mulliner@ohio.edu>

         When I worked through this with AMA a month ago, they had
no problem that we were an institution.  They did identify one person,
our business librarian, with the password but there was no implication
that he would be the sole user.

         Of course, as I looked at the content on the Web, he determined
that it was unlikely to be of wide interest.

         kent mulliner, ohio university libraries

At 01:55 PM 3/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

K. Mulliner       Collection Development Coordinator & Asst. to Dean
          "Owner"  CORMOSEA & cap-sea Electronic Mailing Lists

Ohio University Libraries               Phone: 740-593-2707
Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA              FAX:    740-593-2708
mulliner@ohio.edu