Re: Serials module to kardex (Gerre Wescott) Marcia Tuttle 22 Mar 2000 15:07 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:58:51 -0500
From: GERRE WESCOTT <WESCOTT@LYCOMING.EDU>
Subject: Re: Serials module to kardex (Rachel Hollis)

oh, yes-yes-yes!!!  My feelings exactly - not those of my superiors yet.

I *love* my kardex, it is a thing of beauty.

I can make changes easily if a title goes from bi-monthly to monthly or
a quarterly has five issues a year.

White-out takes care of any inadvertant mistakes on my part.

Continuing issue numbers with or without a volume number, monthly,
quarterly, whatever pose no hardships

Duplicate Exchange
Snowden Library
Lycoming College
700 College Place
Williamsport PA 17701-5192

"Meddle not with dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with
catsup"