Re: World literature written in english (Lynn K. Cote) Marcia Tuttle 03 Apr 2000 10:49 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:04:49 -0400
From: Lynn K. Cote <lcote@LIBSTAFF.LIB.UCONN.EDU>
Subject: Re: World literature written in english (Lauren  Corbett)

Hello,
The University of Connecticut Library has also received through v.35,
no. 2 for 1996.  The online information available from our vendor
indicates v. 33, no. 2 (1993) and v. 34, no. 1 (1994) were published
as a combined issue in 1995.  They also state that the journal is
behind in publication and that v. 37 is due at the end of 1999.
Interestingly they provide no information about v. 36.  We, too,
will have to claim the missing vols.  The vendor gives the following
publisher information:
                           Oxford University Press Pte Ltd
                           The Marketing Department
                           37 Jalan Pemimpin 03-03 Blk A