Editing serials records (Laura Vogler) Marcia Tuttle 03 Apr 2000 17:27 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:52:48 -0500
From: Laura Vogler <voglerl@wabash.edu>
Subject: Editing serials records

Hello,

I sent a message out earlier about what I thought was an incorrectly updated
OCLC record for Angewandte Chemie.

I have since come across another record that needs to have the frequency
updated, 20th Century British History.  The frequency changed in 1999.

I guess what I would really like to know is when I come across records in
OCLC that I think need to be updated or corrected, to where do I direct my
inquiry?  Can any cataloger update a serials record in OCLC or does it have
to be done through a CONSER library?  Should I send my inquiry to
CONSER directly?

Your advice will be appreciated!

Laura Vogler

Laura Vogler, Serials Manager