NELINET ILL Spring Meeting (Ann Devenish) Marcia Tuttle 04 Apr 2000 17:31 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:13:00 -0400
From: Ann Devenish <adevenish@NELINET.NET>
Subject: NELINET ILL Spring Meeting

NELINET is pleased to announce the program for the 20th Annual
ILL Spring Meeting, "Redefining Interlibrary Loan for the 21st
Century."

Join with colleagues as we are updated on "Copyright and
Interlibrary Loan," presented by Arlene Beilefield.  Arlene is a
lawyer, librarian, and author on the faculty of Southern Connecticut
State University.

Hear our panelists as they discuss the changes and challenges to
traditional staff-mediated interlibrary loan from the unique
viewpoints of the Connecticut Library Network, the Boston Library
Consortium, and DOCLINE.  Our panelists are: Ann Schaffner,
Brandeis University; Jay Daly, QuickDOC; and Anita Barney,
Western Connecticut Library Council.

Participate in moderated discussions on timely topics including:
techniques for highly effective ILL operations, how to do it all with a
staff of one, mediated vs unmediated ILL, ILL cybrarians, document
delivery options, and Access Services.

Cheer the NELINET "ILL Department of the Year" award winner!

Details, including Online Reservations, are found at
http://www.nelinet.net/conf/ill/illac00/program.htm

See you in Keene, NH in June!

Ann

p.s. please feel free to redistribute this announcement to additional
listservs and friends & colleagues.  This program is not limited to
NELINET member libraries.
Ann W. Devenish (adevenish@nelinet.net)
NELINET, Inc.
Two Newton Executive Park
Newton, MA  02462-1495
phone: 1-800-635-4638 x 304 (New England only)
       1-617-969-0400 x 304
fax:   1-617-332-9634
http://www.nelinet.net