Splicing tape (Betty Bunt) Marcia Tuttle 04 Apr 2000 21:18 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:42:36 -0400
From: Betty Bunt <bbunt@HOUGHTON.EDU>
Subject: Splicing tape

We previously used HP quik splice film splicing tape from Hudson
Photographic Industries to splice our microfilm when necessary.  It has been
some time since we had to order any, and now we cannot seem to find it in
any catalogs.  Can anyone help--either with a way to contact this company
(box says Irvington-on-Hudson, NY) or a catalog we might find this in or an
alternative product that you are happy with?  Please reply to
bbunt@houghton.edu.  TIA.

Betty Bunt
Houghton College
Technical Services Coordinator & Serials Librarian

email: bbunt@houghton.edu
voice: 716-567-9247
fax:  716-567-9248