Plays & Players Applause (Deborah harrell) Marcia Tuttle 04 Apr 2000 21:32 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:57:22 -0400
From: Deborah Harrell <dharrell@WESTGA.EDU>
Subject: Plays & Players Applause

I think the publisher of this title is very confused.

In December 1999, we received # 533 dated Summer 1999.  Today we received
# 534.  The inside says it is February 2000; the front and bottom of every
page says March 2000.

First it was seasonal then months and it can't even agree on the month.

Also has the title changed again back to Plays and Players (dropping
Applause)?

Any insights?

Debbie Harrell
Ingram Library, State University of West Georgia
phone: 770-836-6498
fax: 770-836-6626