Re: Query about Natl. Assn. of State Univ. & Land Grant Colleges (Lynn K. Cote) Marcia Tuttle 06 Apr 2000 16:39 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:08:09 -0400
From: Lynn K. Cote <lcote@LIBSTAFF.LIB.UCONN.EDU>
Subject: Re: Query about Natl. Assn. of State Univ. & Land Grant Colleges

Chris,
The University of Connecticut Libraries received Proceedings of the
111th annual meeting (Nov. 15-17, 1998, Atlanta Georgia) on Dec. 29,
1999.  Their address has changed from One Dupont Circle, Suite 710 to
1307 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005-4701.
Phone # (202) 478-6040.

***************************
Lynn K. Cote
Serials Receipt Coordinator