Serials holdings question (Elizabeth Fenwick) Marcia Tuttle 10 Apr 2000 12:17 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:14:13 -0500
From: Elizabeth Fenwick <C60EAF1@WPO.CSO.NIU.EDU>
Subject: Serials holdings question

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email asking for examples of
serials holdings guidelines.  I have ordered the ANSI/NISO Z39.71-1999
Holdings Statements for Bibliographic Items.   Our library is fairly new
to the use of MFHDs so this hasn't been a necessary document for us
before now.  I'm also checking out the web sites with examples of local
holdings standards you sent me.

Elizabeth Fenwick
Library Operations Assistant, Cataloging Dept.
Northern Illinois University Libraries
wombat@niu.edu
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I
didn't know."--Mark Twain