Re: In-house binding of periodicals (Norma Mukherjee) Marcia Tuttle 13 Apr 2000 17:46 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:44:57 -0500
From: Norma Mukherjee <nmukherj@UNO.EDU>
Subject: Re: In-house binding of periodicals (Judy Payne)

Our library has also been using the 810 Binding System from Brodart and the list
message really surprised me.  We have been using this system for over 10 years
too.  I would definitely be interested in the answers that you  or Gerre receive
since we may have to make a decision about in-house binding in the event there
are no other companies selling this system.
Thanks in advance,
Norma Mukherjee