Re: International Journal of Cancer - Multiple titles/parts Karen Nadeski 23 May 2000 05:16 UTC

You have a serial/subserial situation.  I would continue to check in all
volumes on the check-in record for the International Journal of Cancer so
you can see clearly when a volume needs to be claimed.  I would also set
up separate check-in records for IJC: Predictive Oncology and IJC:
Radiation Oncology Investigations with notes on all three records.

There are other similar titles in the sciences, but of course I can't
think of them at the moment!

Karen Nadeski
k.nadeski@the-spa.com

Donahue Group, Inc.