Re: AddALL Book Search and Price Comparison Website Jeff Carrico 26 May 2000 20:04 UTC

We use that site for books and it's companion
site:  http://www.addany.com/  for music (CD's etc).

Be warned that the AddAll site skews the results sometimes. I notice it
seems to ignore Amazon on occasion. :-)

>      " I've just found a very useful website,
>
>              http://www.addall.com .
>
>It automatically compares prices among major, reputable online bookstores
>and finds the internet-wide best offer for any book you want.
>
>AddALL.com also searches for used, hard to find, and out of print books.
>Search results are sorted by title, author or price."
>
>   A *quite* impressive service!

Jeff Carrico, Acquisitions Librarian
Bibliographic Services
Cline Library
PO Box 6022
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff, AZ  86011            jeff.carrico@nau.edu
voice  520 523-6856             fax 520 523-8043