Re: Intialisms/Acronyms in title Elizabeth Fenwick 31 May 2000 18:07 UTC

I was afraid of that!  Thanks very much.  It's an annual so I will have to
catalog it now I suppose.  E. Fenwick.

>>> Steve Shadle <shadle@U.WASHINGTON.EDU> 05/31/00 10:56AM >>>

As annoying as it is, if the full form is chosen as the title proper and
it disappears from the chief source, you've got a title change.  If
possible, sometimes we hold on to these for awhile to see whether it was a
one-issue "blip" or whether the publisher has made an intentional change
in presentation.  Hope this helps.  --Steve

    Steve Shadle           shadle@u.washington.edu  *******
    Serials Cataloger                                *****
    University of Washington Libraries, Box 352900    ***
    Seattle, WA 98195               (206) 685-3983     *